We've been helping various enterprises navigate the Canadian IP system for over a decade.
We can help you protect or defend your Canadian IP.
We are small business owners, just like you.
We treat our clients with respect, not as numbers.
Canadian IP Law is all we do.
We are award-winning leaders in our field and are at the forefront of cutting-edge knowledge.
We practice law a bit differently than the rest.
We embrace flat fee billing where appropriate. We embrace the cloud and modern technology to deliver cost-effective results.
- Sep 14, 2016 Authorship and software development: A review of Andrews v. McHale (2016 FC 624) Sep 14, 2016
- Aug 26, 2016 CBA National IP Law Section shares the award for the 2016 National Sections Council Award of Excellence Aug 26, 2016
- Apr 13, 2016 The Value of IP Strategy for Business- takeaway message Apr 13, 2016
- Mar 29, 2016 CBA IP Day- May 12, 2016 Mar 29, 2016
- Mar 22, 2016 Think again before ignoring that trade-mark contempt order in Canada Mar 22, 2016